How to Increase TripAdvisor Reviews
TripAdvisor is where we go to be praised, criticized and purchased our way through the inhabited world. It’s, at its core a guestbook, a place where people record the highs and lows of their – Holiday Experiences for the benefit of Hotel Proprietors and Future Guests. But, this guestbook lives based on the internet, where its contributors continue swapping advice, memories, and complaints about their journeys long. After their vacations have come to an end.
The internet has been the Primary Research Tool for ‘DIY’ Travel Planning. Customers no longer trust a B-B listing in Isolation, They need important and valuable advice from other travelers before they make a booking themselves.
So, it makes only sense that 81% of travelers think TripAdvisor reviews are very important. Because when the travelers will go to fix their traveling mission, they must visit and justify your reviews about how you are serving the customers actually. And then they will be fixed and committed with you.
Have some strong and easy tricks to make a good review on TripAdvisor. You can follow these tips to Boost your TripAdvisor Rating. All tricks are given below-
● Give Impressive Customer Service-
The most important step to improve your TripAdvisor ratings is to ensure that you are going to provide your guests with an amazing experience.
This doesn’t mean driving them to the sites in your car. But it does mean paying attention to the small details and customizing your all guest experience based on pre-researched preferences.
● Provide A Small Gift On Arrival/Departure-
This technique is very surprising and effective way to make your guest’s feeling like you’re genuinely invested in them. Leaving something, like a bar of small chocolates and a welcome note. A couple of nice bottles of water, Or even a bottle of wine. These will make it appear that you are taking something out of your pocket to enrich their holiday.
● Be Authentic and Genuine-
To make an impression requires something different. Hoteliers need to be honest and to be true to their brand and offer something unique that will stay on guest’s minds hours, and even days, post departure.
You properly know what your brand is and have a clear idea of how You will convey this to your guests.
● Avoid the Negative Reviews-
To avoid the negative reviews, and a blow to your reputation can be achieved by following a few simple steps given below-
1. On arrival, before your guest heads to their room – ask them if there is anything else you can help with to make their stay even better.
2. During their stay, make sure to check in now and then to see if your customers are still enjoying themselves. Make them feel like they can be honest and candid with you about anything that ails them. And if there are issues, do your best to fix them.
3. Admit when you cannot fix the problem and offer them compensation, don’t just give them a promise hoping they will forget.
4. On departure, ask the guests how they enjoyed their time at your B-B. If they have a positive reaction, then follow up with an email asking them to review your property on TripAdvisor.
● Represent Your B&B Truthfully-
There is nothing worse for a guest than showing up at their accommodation – only to find it is completely different from what they were expecting.
Ensure the images on your website or OTAs are a true representation of what your guests will be walking into. This rule is also extended to advertising your facilities. If they are no longer working or are out of order, Exaggerating your distance to the beach, local activities, or any general misleading facts of what your B&B offers.
If your customers feel tricked they will take to the internet to warn future browsers not to make the same mistake.